Sports floor easy to be carried out, recommended for
small school gyms.
Brief technical description:
Sports floor consisting of bottom layer made of
plywood strips settled on elastic mattress, top
layer made of pre-finished engineered parquet
BEECH (or similar) wearing layer 4 mm thickness –
total thickness 38 mm.
The main steps of making the sports floor model
- Laying of a polyethylene sheet - 0,20 mm thickness
- as anti-steam barrier, turned-up at the edges in
order to make a small tank.
- Laying of a PUR agglomerate mattress, 15 mm
thickness, in order to make the flooring elastic and
able to absorb players’ impacts, according to the
current international laws.
- Laying of the bottom layer of the load
distribution plate, 9 mm thickness made of plywood
strips (5 plies, 105 mm width), diagonally against
the engineered parquet elements, distance between
the strips 10 mm.
- Laying of the parquet, 14 mm thickness, made of
engineered parquet elements with tongue and groove
joint, consisting of:
- upper (wearing) layer, 4 mm thickness, beech, ash or
- middle layer, 9 mm thickness, fir
- bottom layer, 1 mm thickness, solid wood.
- The parquet elements are fixed to each plywood strips
of the bottom layer of the load distribution plate
with a cramp.
- Game line marking with colors on Customer’s choice.
Sports parquet floor - FIBA certified
EN 14904 Certification
EN 13501 Fire resistance Certificate
Product data sheet
Detail n. 1
Detail n. 2
Detail n. 3