Open/Download Technical document
Basic sports floor to approach solid wood; this system in particular is really simple because of its easy carrying out.
Brief technical description:
Sports floor based on elastic mattress in order to have a uniform distribution of the flexibility. The parquet is laid and connected by means of specific metal clips. Total thickness 37 mm.
The main steps of making the sports floor model ORTLES are:
• Laying of a polyethylene sheet - 0,20 mm thickness - as anti-steam barrier on the concrete
• Laying of PUR elastic layer, 15 mm thickness, in order to make the floor uniformly resilient
• Last step: laying of parquet staves, 22 mm thickness, 129 mm width, 1830 mm length, made of HEVEA RUBBER WOOD, settled in the “deck bridge” way. These HEVEA staves (Classic quality - first Uni A) are pre-lacquered in factory and supplied at a humidity of 9/11%, which means a room humidity of 45/50%. The staves made of solid Hevea (22 mm thickness) have tongue-and-groove joint on all sides, and are made of a couple of staves (two-strips, pre-assembled) having “finger-jointed” connection, also known as dovetail, and are fixed with metal clips, namely 17 pcs/sqm
• Sanding of the whole surface with abrasive disk to give the lacquer a better grip
• Game line marking with colors on Customer’s choice
• Sports parquet floor - FIBA certified
• EN 14904 Certification
• EN 13501 Fire resistance Certificate
• Product data sheet