Open/Download Technical document
Sports floor suitable for multi-functional facilities for international competitive events.
The system consists of a very compact double spring layer, providing for a double understructure on a continuous elastic layer in only 42 mm thickness; that’s why this system is highly recommended in case of under floor heating.
Model Berna offers high performances granted by a double understructure floor, concentrated in a simple and quickly installable package.
Brief technical description:
Sports floor consisting of a double spring layer made of plywood strips, resting on elastic mattress, top layer made of pre-finished engineered parquet elements; wearing layer: beech 4 mm thickness – total thickness 42 mm.
The main steps of making the sports floor model BERNA are:
• Laying of a polyethylene sheet - 0,20 mm thickness - as anti-steam barrier, turned-up at the edges in order to make a small tank
• Laying of a PUR agglomerate mattress, 10 mm thickness, in order to make the flooring elastic and able to absorb players’ impacts, according to the current international laws
• Bottom spring layer: 9 mm thickness, consisting of plywood strips (5 plies), 105 mm width, spaced from each other and placed parallel to the engineered parquet elements
• Upper spring layer: 9 mm thickness, consisting of plywood strips (5 plies), 105 mm width, stapled to the bottom spring layer, spaced from each other and placed diagonally to the engineered parquet elements
• Top layer of the load distribution plate, 14 mm thickness, made of engineered parquet elements with tongue and groove, consisting of:
• upper (wearing) layer, 4 mm thickness made of beech, ash or similar
• middle layer, 9mm thickness made of fir wood
• bottom layer, 1 mm thickness solid wood
• The parquet elements are stapled to the upper spring layer
• Game line marking of the playing court with colours upon Customer’s choice
• Sports parquet floor - FIBA certified
• EN 14904 Certification
• EN 13501 Fire resistance Certificate
• Product data sheet